Coming OCTOBER 2019!
This class focuses specifically on barbecue catering. Catering can add significant revenue to your bottom line – provided you run your business like a pro. Repeat business depends upon how good you make your client look and staying in business depends upon savvy business procedures and appropriate pricing. The 17th Street crew, along with a rotating cast of guest presenters, share information about logistics, pricing, procedures, resources, holding and transporting food, and decor. We also demonstrate several new recipes to add to your catering repertoire. This class builds on skills learned and information presented in Business of Barbecue, so you must attend Business of Barbecue first — or be fairly experienced with catering.
- Live demos by special guests
- Behind-the-scenes tours of our restaurant and catering operation
- Networking opportunities with other attendees
- Small class size for ultimate learning
We dive deep into the subject of catering:
- Tools to refine and refine your brand story
- Learn the newest and most effective social media and marketing techniques – what worked six months ago does not work today
- Exposure doesn’t pay the bills — how to support your community and get the most from in-kind donations
- Learn the 12 things you need to do now to take your business to the next level
- Discover how to price and execute events for maximum profit and customer satisfaction
- Gather dozens of ideas to strengthen your bottom line, elevate your best practices, and help your catering business soar!